My Blog List

Tuesday 16 August 2016

Donald Trump 101.

It's really a very simple matter.There is so much that I really don't have to pay a lot of attention to.But I'll admit,it's been entertaining for the most part,if it wasn't so damn sad.Watching the greatest democracy on Earth sink to the depths that it has in this election cycle is sad and disturbing.American society has become so fractured and it's would be leaders are possessed of the lowest quality of debate I've ever seen in any society where debate really matters.Debate still does matter,doesn't it?

All through the preliminaries to the American election,I've watched Donald Trump,and I've come to one conclusion.I don't want him as The President Of The United States.I could go on and on about why,discuss his silly antics until November,but why bother.Frankly I've got better things to do,more issues to bring some hopefully thoughtful commentary to.As far as Donald and his merry band of crackers is concerned,I just hope that the Republican Party has enough left in the way of operating political machinery to overcome it's present circumstances,to protect the world from the whims of a leader who appears unstable.And beyond that I'll just pray to God for the rest.

Believe me,I'm not dismissing Trump easily,even if I appear to be doing so quickly.But you see,I've decided that I learned all I really need to  know about him in one rather short,succinct video.You may have seen the same video.It's the one where he is childishly mocking a disabled man.Full Stop,go no farther.What this video tells me is one single,vital fact.The man lacks empathy.But he carries on about making America great again.Don't believe it,he will only represent the interests of those most like him,that's all that we can expect from someone who lacks empathy.And those most like him are rather small in number...about 1% perhaps.

America cannot be made great without empathy,nor can the rest of the world be made safe for humanity.

                                                                  blyndpapaya

No comments:

Post a Comment