My Blog List

Thursday 16 June 2016

flat Earth pioneers.

Hey readers.I'm thinking of initiating an award each month for that person who best exemplifies the effort to restore a flat Earth.There will be no monetary prize,Blyndpapaya is far too poor for that,but I can recognize those people who have only been walking upright for a generation or two now,and who are diligently trying to square off all those nasty curves and parabolas that our planet is made of,in an effort to push us all over the edge. I've already introduced you to a couple of candidates,and there are more,even multitudes waiting in the wings.Perhaps you have some suggestions.And i promise,I won't even mind if  you suggest me.

                                                                                                        -Blyndpapaya

No comments:

Post a Comment