My Blog List

Wednesday 15 June 2016

A brief introduction.

Hello.I'm Blyndpapaya. And I started this blog because I wanted another child.Something that I could,as a longtime writer,bring into this world,nurture,watch grow,and see what becomes of it.

This is my third blog now.I began blogging in 2012.That original attempt I now view as unsuccessful simply because it tried to do too many things.It started out as an online memoir for my family.But I could never really refrain from social commentary,so that ended egg ended up in the same basket.And the,of course,I thought it might be nice to show my readers the lay of the land in the city I was living in at the time.So I posted photo essays as well.Until it all became unmanageable,or,at the very least a rather unruly child.

So I decided to separate this creature into at least two  blogs,of which this is the one  containing social commentary.I may post the memoir blog in a link later.Or perhaps not.

At this point,I could go on and supply an elaborate introduction of myself,but I'm trying for terseness here,so I'm not going to.I live in a large North American city,though I'm not from that city.If you met me,you might find me rather ordinary.Or perhaps eccentric.And more than that I will not tell you.It's not that I'm trying to be arrogant.You see,in many ways I'm still discovering myself and I'd much rather just let the writing do the talking.There are so many things to think about.So,come along if you like...

                                                                                                 -Blyndpapaya

No comments:

Post a Comment